WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The one living and true God is Creator of all things and is infinite in power, love, wisdom, goodness, mercy, and hope.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through the shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is God’s presence at work in the world, church, and in us individually. The Holy Spirit empowers, inspires, guides, and leads the believer into the obedience and truth of new life in Christ.
- We believe that humanity was created in the image of God, therefore possessing innate God-given dignity, value, and purpose. However, since the fall of Adam, sin has pervaded every person, causing us to be alienated from God, resulting in death.
- We believe that God offers the ultimate gift of salvation to humanity through Jesus Christ. Our sin separates us from God, but the sinless Jesus became sin for us that we might become the righteousness of God. Those who repent of their sin and put their hope in Jesus are forgiven, transformed, and assured of eternal life.
- We believe that God’s justifying grace must not be separated from His sanctifying power and purpose. God commands us to love Him supremely and others sacrificially, and to live out our faith with care for one another, compassion toward the poor, and justice for the oppressed. With God’s Word, the Spirit’s power, and fervent prayer in Christ’s name, we are to combat the spiritual forces of evil. In obedience to Christ’s commission, we are to make disciples among all people, always bearing witness to the Gospel in word and deed.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that each of us has a role in building, cultivating, and protecting this unity. We have diverse gifts, but we’re united in purpose for the glory of God.
Questions about this? Contact us at email@example.com.